Published on 21st October 2016
SALMON FILLETS IN EISBERG ALCOHOL-FREE ROSÉ AND LEMON MARINADE
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 lemons
- 100ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Rosé
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp crushed dried chillies
- Pinch of black pepper
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 800g baby potatoes
- 2tbs fresh pesto
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2cm piece cucumber, sliced
- 25g olives
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- A few sprigs of fresh parsley, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C conventional/Gas 6.
- Zest the lemons and reserve a little for garnish, then place the rest into a small bowl or dish. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Whisk in the Eisberg Alcohol-Free Rosé, olive oil, crushed chillies and black pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a dish or bowl and pour over two thirds of the marinade to coat. Cover and chill for at least half an hour.
- Place a piece of foil onto a baking tray and oil lightly, then transfer the fillets to the foil. Roast for 20 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain and stir in the pesto.
- Make the salad with the leaves, cucumber, olives, spring onion and parsley.
- Serve the salmon with the thyme sprigs and lemon zest sprinkled over – the potatoes and salad on the side. Pour the rest of the marinade into a jar to drizzle over.
Recipe courtesy of Eisberg.
Foodie, Foodies Corner, Recipe, recipe of the week
More in Foodies Corner
Who doesn’t love Pancake Day? A day to indulge in the fluffy goodness topped with lemon,…
Polo 24-hour Bar Address: 176 Bishopsgate, EC2M 4NQ polo24hourbar.co.uk Tw: @Polo24HourBar Cuisine: British FOOD: Seated in what felt…
BAXTERS SOUP REVEALS TELL-TALE PERSONALITY TRAITS BY WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK Academics have…
Cinnamon Bazaar Address: 28 Maiden Lane, WC2E 7JS Website: www.cinnamon-bazaar.com Tw: @Cinnamon_Bazaar FOOD: Inspired by modern day Indian bazaars,…
Nutritionist, Cassandra Barns reveals 10 foods, which can help with digestion. Garlic Garlic has potent anti-bacterial…
The Holy Birds Address: 94 Middlesex Street E1 7EZ www.theholybirds.com Tw: @theholybirds Cuisine: Poultry FOOD: New to the…
The one and only date night you mustn’t forget…Valentine’s Day. The day is just around the…
Emilia’s Crafted Pasta Address: Ivory House, St Katherine’s Dock, E1W 1AT www.emiliaspasta.com Tw: @emiliaspasta Cuisine: Italian FOOD: Nestled along…
Vegetarian Sausage Rolls Ingredients: Makes 4 4 Goodlife (Leek & Caerphilly Glamorgan Sausages with Wholegrain Mustard)…
SALMON POKE Ingredients (for one serving): 80g fresh salmon fillet (skin removed) 25g cucumber 25g avocado…