Published on 30th December 2016
Makes 10 large biscuits
- 100g Duerr’s Fine Cut Sunny Seville Marmalade
- 100g unsalted butter (melted)
- 50g golden syrup or honey
- 25g light soft brown sugar
- 125g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50g oats
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan/180°C conventional/Gas 4.
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl then stir in the oats.
- Add the marmalade, butter, syrup and honey into a heavy based saucepan and gently heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved, making sure not to let it bubble. You may need to whisk a little to break up the marmalade properly.
- Pour the warm mixture over the dry ingredients in the bowl and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Place heaped tablespoons of mixture onto the parchment lined sheets, leaving plenty of space in between for the biscuits to spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes until lightly golden, allow to cool for a minute on the tray, then transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
Recipe courtesy of Duerr’s – www.duerrs.co.uk
Biscuits, Duerr’s, Featured, recipe of the week
More in Foodies Corner
Many of us started cooking more in lockdown and experimenting with new recipes. However, cooking your…
There will always be one thing that will never go out of style, and that’s romance….
Yes, you read that correctly! These brownies could rival the so-called best in London. AiryCakes is…
We wouldn’t blame you if you needed a sugar fix during times like this. Since we’re…
Yes, you read that right! Here’s why it’s time you signed up for a lifetime membership…