Braised Belly Pork
- Pork belly: 500g
- Anise: 2 grain
- Shredded ginger: 3g
- Spring onion: 30g
- Dark soy sauce: 5g
- Light soy sauce: 5g
- Sugar: 30g
- Shaohsing Rice Wine: 10g
- Water: 1000g
- Cut pork belly into small cubes.
- Stir fry anise, shredded ginger and spring onion with little oil, then add pork belly cubes into it.
- Add above flavourings in, continue stir-frying until the cubes become red and put in 1000g water with high heat.
- After it is boiling, turn it into small heat for 45 minuets.
- Finally, turning into high heat, stir evenly until all sauce is absorbed, dish up and serve.
Courtesy of Bright Courtyard
Also check out our review of Bright Courtyard HERE.
Braised Pork, Food, Foodie, Recipe
More in Foodies Corner
Emilia’s Crafted Pasta Address: Ivory House, St Katherine’s Dock, E1W 1AT www.emiliaspasta.com Tw: @emiliaspasta Cuisine: Italian FOOD: Nestled along…
Vegetarian Sausage Rolls Ingredients: Makes 4 4 Goodlife (Leek & Caerphilly Glamorgan Sausages with Wholegrain Mustard)…
SALMON POKE Ingredients (for one serving): 80g fresh salmon fillet (skin removed) 25g cucumber 25g avocado…
Iced Crabbie’s Cranachan with ginger shortbread thistles Serves 4. Best frozen over night Ingredients: 200ml of…
Chocolate Orange Cupcakes Makes: 12 Prep time: approx 30 minutes, cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients: For the cakes:…
Inamo Address: 265 Hampstead Road, NW1 7QX www.inamorestaurants.london Tw: @InamoRestaurant Cuisine: Pan Asian FOOD: On our visit…
Marmalade Biscuits Makes 10 large biscuits Ingredients: 100g Duerr’s Fine Cut Sunny Seville Marmalade 100g unsalted butter…
We attended the 90minute cocktail making masterclass and wow did we have fun! Taking place in…
Chicken Traybake With Marmalade And Mustard Serves 4 Suggestion: serve with steamed green vegetables and homemade…
We recently organised a sushi making class with YO! Sushi in Baker Street and here’s our thoughts…