Back to Foodies Corner Fri 16 Sep
Braised Belly Pork
- Pork belly: 500g
- Anise: 2 grain
- Shredded ginger: 3g
- Spring onion: 30g
- Dark soy sauce: 5g
- Light soy sauce: 5g
- Sugar: 30g
- Shaohsing Rice Wine: 10g
- Water: 1000g
- Cut pork belly into small cubes.
- Stir fry anise, shredded ginger and spring onion with little oil, then add pork belly cubes into it.
- Add above flavourings in, continue stir-frying until the cubes become red and put in 1000g water with high heat.
- After it is boiling, turn it into small heat for 45 minuets.
- Finally, turning into high heat, stir evenly until all sauce is absorbed, dish up and serve.
Courtesy of Bright Courtyard
Also check out our review of Bright Courtyard HERE.