Published on 7th October 2016
Spanish Prawns and Chorizo Skewers
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 12 wooden skewers soaked in water overnight*
- 24 peeled and de-veined king prawns
- 24 slices of chorizo
- 1 lemon – zest and juice
- 1 large red chilli – finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 tsp paprika
- 20g chopped parsley
- 50ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapeños – finely chopped
*Note: Soaking the skewers is an important step as this will stop them catching fire in the grill on the BBQ!
1. Mix oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, paprika, chillies, Baxters Deli Topper Jalapeños and parsley.
2. Add prawns and leave to marinate over-night.
3. Thread onto soaked skewers along with the chorizo.
4. Cook on the BBQ for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Serve heaped with Deli Toppers Jalapeños for extra heat.
Recipe courtesy of Baxters Deli Toppers.
Foodie, Foodies Corner, recipe of the week, Recipes
More in Foodies Corner
Who doesn’t love Pancake Day? A day to indulge in the fluffy goodness topped with lemon,…
Polo 24-hour Bar Address: 176 Bishopsgate, EC2M 4NQ polo24hourbar.co.uk Tw: @Polo24HourBar Cuisine: British FOOD: Seated in what felt…
BAXTERS SOUP REVEALS TELL-TALE PERSONALITY TRAITS BY WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK Academics have…
Cinnamon Bazaar Address: 28 Maiden Lane, WC2E 7JS Website: www.cinnamon-bazaar.com Tw: @Cinnamon_Bazaar FOOD: Inspired by modern day Indian bazaars,…
Nutritionist, Cassandra Barns reveals 10 foods, which can help with digestion. Garlic Garlic has potent anti-bacterial…
The Holy Birds Address: 94 Middlesex Street E1 7EZ www.theholybirds.com Tw: @theholybirds Cuisine: Poultry FOOD: New to the…
The one and only date night you mustn’t forget…Valentine’s Day. The day is just around the…
Emilia’s Crafted Pasta Address: Ivory House, St Katherine’s Dock, E1W 1AT www.emiliaspasta.com Tw: @emiliaspasta Cuisine: Italian FOOD: Nestled along…
Vegetarian Sausage Rolls Ingredients: Makes 4 4 Goodlife (Leek & Caerphilly Glamorgan Sausages with Wholegrain Mustard)…
SALMON POKE Ingredients (for one serving): 80g fresh salmon fillet (skin removed) 25g cucumber 25g avocado…