The grime event of the year Lord of The Mics is rapidly approaching and the tickets are quickly selling out. If you’re still considering whether or not to go, here at Amor we will help you decide. As it’s the sixth installment of legendary clash competition, it’s only right we give you six reasons why you should go.
1) There are only 150 tickets being sold, which means this is a super exclusive event. Its also at a top secret location. How amazing would it be to part of the few who got to witness grime history?
2) The clash headliners are Big H and P Money, grime legends with a legendary feud. The clash famously took lots of persuasion, with Big H not turning up to the contract signing. How awesome will it be to see the two of them finally have it out lyrically in person?
3) Lord of The Mics will be filled to brim with grime legends. Grime is one of the first and few original UK urban genres. Made in East London, its a British cultural gem that should be celebrated.
4) Those that attend will receive a copy of LOTM6 DVD the week it is released, a signed limited edition Lord of the Mics t-shirt, signed by P Money and Big H. It also gets better as those that attend will also have their name etched in Grime history as they’ll be included within the LOTM6 DVD artwork!
5) A lucky fan might get the golden ticket which ensures an Access All Areas invitation to spend the day with Jammer and Grime legends Boy Better Know at the biggest sound clash in UK history.
6) This is also the first time that fans can attend Lord of The Mics. It’s a great opportunity that shouldn’t be missed.
To grab your ticket, go to: http://lordofthemics.bigcartel.com/product/lord-of-the-mics-6-live