Today I don’t plan to share the look of the week. Instead Amor’s writer Mandavi, has created a Autumn/Winter wish list, the must have items for this season! Not sure how many of them I can afford but there is no harm in wishing for one. So here are the top ten items:
1. Dungaree – They have been everywhere this season and if you have the figure to carry them off, then it’s a must have. Standard one-piece clothing for an effortless look.
2. Lace up ankle boots – I love ankle boots – very smart and perfect for the London weather. The lace up style gives a very grunge look to your outfit that’s quite different from your normal high-street boots.
3. Mustard silk top – Mustard colour works best in Autumn both during the day and the evening. Try it with your winter grey/black jeans or skirt to add a bit of colour.
4. Blazers – Autumn is the best time to flaunt you blazer styles; very stylish and a welcoming change from boring black jackets.
5. Sequin skirt – I recommend sequin design for an evening look or the much-awaited Christmas party. Sequin (if done well) creates a sparkling look and is surely a head turner.
6. Black leather look skater skirt – A must have for this season. Team it up with jumpers, tights and boots for a perfect autumn/winter look
7. Statement clutch – For the much-awaited parties this festive season
8. Distress denim – I think they are very versatile and look ultra stylish.
9. Check shirt – Ideal for the lazy winter days, slouching on the sofa or for a walk in the park.
10. Capes – Perfect alternative to heavy winter coats – very stylish and chic.
So what do you think? Which one of these would you go for ? Let us know!